MOD: STA2 Upgrade Project 2014 - A stock A2 mod in FO

I want my 15 rapid-fire quantum torpedo launchers Uber-Defiant now! - Get help from modders. Share your work. Discuss modifications.
1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
posted on March 20th, 2023, 8:29 pm
Pepsilorian wrote:I have the GoG version of the game. FO recognized the EXE and installed properly but the mod keeps asking for an Armada 2 disc. Is there anyway to get this mod working for the GoG version?

Make a copy of the Armada2 exe from your GOG installation, change its extension from .exe to .ldl and then copy it over the Armada2.ldl file in the \Data folder of your Fleet Ops installation.
posted on November 5th, 2023, 3:59 am
Hey guys,
I tried to download the files for this mod using the links on the first post, however Mega is saying the files are no longer available. I've looked through the entire thread and I see no other links to download the mod.

Are they available elsewhere or am I missing something?
posted on November 17th, 2023, 6:29 am
Michael Kelly wrote:Hey guys,
I tried to download the files for this mod using the links on the first post, however Mega is saying the files are no longer available. I've looked through the entire thread and I see no other links to download the mod.

Are they available elsewhere or am I missing something?

My modding partner has a copy of this mod and many more on his website for modding and it directly links to his Mega Account Storage: https://mega.nz/file/OEYW0aDS#gqY272HJDJzN2DuAXav_kdBWqa7fdkEdd8zwNCF0yCI

Plus he has a link to the original Classic Mod: https://mega.nz/file/vEwAjC6b#bbfrYhVll506hq7JDFYj9kaA9RwRYYDWa1LbQ5VdBU4

These links were created through his own doing by uploading the mods as backups in case they were ever needed.
posted on February 6th, 2024, 1:48 am
New download link added in the first post. It only contains the full download. The 2.0a to 2.0b patch in the 2nd post is still valid as well.
1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30