Problems Making Map Awesome

Do you have a question on map editing, how use the map manager or want to make your new map public? Post here.
posted on July 11th, 2014, 4:15 pm
Hello, community !!
I have been working on a map when i was bored for the past two weeks, but there is some issues.
I've been following the FO guide to map making and ive tried to take into account game balancing and all the other stuff it mentions but i can't get the lighting right, the minimap photo to work properly and I've tried to make the spawn locations equal but i failed..

So I plead to someone out there that is epic at making maps to take this under your wing and make it your own work and take full credit if you have to I just want to see this complete. I give full permission to make whatever changes you guys want to do but keep in mind that the wormholes and center must stay !! :thumbsup:

I am egar to give too play this map on an in depth game.. I apologise that i'm not good with the whole mapmaking system.
This map is an 8 player map. please can someone help me ?

Attachments

8 Player Map.zip
(39.09 KiB) Downloaded 435 times
posted on July 16th, 2014, 7:20 pm
Yeah, I'll take a look and update here with what I think.
posted on July 17th, 2014, 11:36 am
Tryptic wrote:Yeah, I'll take a look and update here with what I think.

thanks buddy, I really Appreciate it :)
posted on August 20th, 2014, 6:04 pm
an eight-player map is pretty ambitious for your first map. making a two or four-player one would be good practice. :)