4P - Delicate Matters

Share your Fleet Operations maps here and share them with other users.
posted on February 9th, 2011, 2:15 pm
Last edited by Anonymous on February 9th, 2011, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi people

I thought I'm sharing my map with you. Don't expect much from the layout it's not even symmetrical nor really Asymmetrical. Some of you may have followed my discussion here in another topic. This map was actually supposed to become a Defend & Assault map like the good old Fleetwar maps in Armada1.

Unfortunately it didn't work. I'm now investigating the chances to get it working like I wanted with Megadroid's Mission Mod - Index wish me luck.

Well anyway I converted it to a normal 4P map. it's a nice map for 2 vs 2 games or even FFA games. The Ais are acting well on this map. So I wish you fun. The map itself is splitted in 2 halfes with 3 entrances to the other sector and a wormhole to jump behind enemy lines.

dl: Download Delicate Matters.zip

Here are some ingame screens:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Ps: Damn wrong board sorry admin pls move it to map exchange. And where is the logic in having a remove button but not beeing able to use it?
posted on February 9th, 2011, 2:33 pm
you can delete your posts in a thread, but not the entire thread, as that would wipe out other people's posts too lol.