This Sunday 17.7.2016

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
posted on July 13th, 2016, 2:33 pm
Megaman3321 : Alright, sweet! Well, I'm tyring to get an event going on sunday for fleetops
15:19:47 Megaman3321 : And I have a few guaranteeds to show up
15:19:59 Megaman3321 : So there'll be a few people on on sunday. It'd be great if you could join us :D
15:20:02 Star Master Prodigy Pro> ok did you post on the FO FB?
15:20:07 Megaman3321 : yeah, that's me

So this was the talk i just had on Tunngle seem like we could have some old school games going on this weekend all welcome to join in maybe we can even have more then one 3v3 going on at same time ONE CAN HOPE :thumbsup:

Zap Defiant74205 23-Down 0viking0 Beef Cpt. Sisko M0llari <AFK elim Ugly_The_Great< why not Stargazerr Gkar<AKA sutee Spretz Old Time Pro Beki Shadow Tiger Tryptic and maybe some Dev might pop in for a game i Hope to see you all here and more on sunday as i said one can HOPE :thumbsup:

And lets not forget Yandonman to do some replays P.S dose he still LIVE!!!

Well have fun all post if you think you can come :D
posted on July 16th, 2016, 4:14 pm
Sorry the data was wrong was 16.7.2016 i met 17.7.2016 i have now change it
posted on July 16th, 2016, 6:35 pm
I might be available. Is there a time frame you had in mind?
posted on July 16th, 2016, 10:50 pm
I may like to if I can get good old tungle to do it's shit! Time please?
posted on July 17th, 2016, 6:46 pm
Get good old Tunngle to work well guess we want be seeing you then hehe :D
posted on July 18th, 2016, 10:48 am
this event was very succesfull. we manage to play several 3v3 matches, lots of 2v2 matches. i hope it wasnt singular event. looking forward to next one... :thumbsup:
posted on July 18th, 2016, 1:44 pm
Yes worked out well i all so hope it happens a bit more and as time gose on more and more players come back :D
posted on July 20th, 2016, 11:04 pm
In case anyone cares, a few of us at UFPlanets.com also still play armada 2 and fleet ops.

if you guys are interested, please check us out there.
Here is a link to our Starfleet Reserves sections (recently changed to Starfleet Tactical) where we played many classic star trek games including Star Trek Armada 2 Fleet Ops:
https://ufplanets.com/forumdisplay.php? ... t-Tactical

We had a scheduled event today were a few of us showed up and enjoyed some classic Armada 2.
posted on July 24th, 2016, 10:53 am
So just let people know me shadow hugo and nesi are playing some FO game at mo im sure defiant pop in for a 3v3 4v4 later on today and when tryptic comes online im sure he pop on for a few games so any one wanna join load up that really good tunngle you all like and join us. :woot:
posted on July 26th, 2016, 5:49 pm
The Mighty Master2.0 wrote:So just let people know me shadow hugo and nesi are playing some FO game at mo im sure defiant pop in for a 3v3 4v4 later on today and when tryptic comes online im sure he pop on for a few games so any one wanna join load up that really good tunngle you all like and join us. :woot:

That's awesome, I'm a newbie to FO but I would like to learn on getting better via multiplayer matches!