star trek armada 2 old players?

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
posted on July 23rd, 2014, 1:41 am
Are they many old star trek armada 2 players around?

My names used to be ...

MDA DEMIGOD
MDA DAMIEN
ACH DAMIEN
ACH DEMIGOD

cant remember any others. If you were around back in the day and remember me reply to this message. it will be nice to speak to some of the old community again.

Thanks, Damien.
posted on October 1st, 2014, 8:07 pm
i was kamikazi929 back in the day.

I created the Birth of the Federation total conversion. God those were the days. Many hours pouring over ODF files looking for that ever elusive bug! Many many hours spent on 3ds max 4!
posted on October 2nd, 2014, 9:59 am
A nostalic necro thread! :woot:

Those names sound familiar to me. We had a great time back in those days! I used to play as [NBK]TheOne, later nBk-TheOne, playing in the German ST-Galaxy league. They had a fantastic Armada II league system where match results were visualized in a browser sector map. At the end of the season the clan with greatest expansion won the league - I remember the [DBW] clan to have legendary players... [DBW]Pyro was one of them. So clans were actually fighting for sectors of the 4 quadrants choosing one race per clan. It was a blast! We spent hours in that lobby and gaming forums...
I just didn't want to die for almost a century! :lol:
posted on October 3rd, 2014, 7:00 am
kamikazi929 wrote:i was kamikazi929 back in the day.

I created the Birth of the Federation total conversion. God those were the days. Many hours pouring over ODF files looking for that ever elusive bug! Many many hours spent on 3ds max 4!

Bryan!!!! :hug: lol
Good to see you're still about, bud.
posted on October 7th, 2014, 1:02 pm
Well I am 102 years old dose that count? :dead:
posted on October 9th, 2014, 5:19 pm
Atlantis wrote:
kamikazi929 wrote:i was kamikazi929 back in the day.

Bryan!!!! :hug: lol
Good to see you're still about, bud.

haha how you doing mate? I loved the old Armada days. So much innovation from a great bunch of people. My m odding days are well and truly over now though. BoTF was quite buggy, but when it ran smoothly it was a really enjoyable mod. Ill need to redownload it again and have a play at it.
posted on May 25th, 2019, 10:38 pm
Hi,

Bump to old thread....

Came across this old thread while googling how Star Trek Armada 2 was getting on lol

Anyways, i was in a few clans back in the day and came across old victory results i stored on an old hard drive.

I can't seem to upload the images so if anyone is interested let me know :)

As for clans, i was in a few.... TOL, TAO, FF and probably some others. My username was Mr Angry, Apocalypse and Kakawak ;)

Good Times :D
posted on May 26th, 2019, 6:00 pm
Hi. I'm an old player too, regarding Star Trek Armada 2. It's an amazing space strategy game even today.
I'm using Linux Mint and Ubuntu and if somebody is interested, I managed to run Star Trek Armada 2 under Linux. Just click here> https://www.fleetops.net/forums/technic ... untu-13820
posted on June 1st, 2019, 2:46 pm
I remember buying Armada 2 when it first came out for $24. I preferred single player to multiplayer so I never really had a name in the community.