Sneak Peek for all Races

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
1, 2, 3, 4
posted on April 5th, 2012, 2:47 am
Brother Gabriel wrote:whoever makes it possible to use the nascelle launcher and the borg doughnut in FO, even as joke weapons, deserves cookies

The Nacelle launcher would probably need a bunch of replacement models for each time you launch, Not a huge problem to make those models, but if it needed a replaceweapon every firing, that might create some...interesting results.
posted on April 6th, 2012, 5:08 pm
Last edited by Utopia on April 12th, 2012, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A proto-fleetops race. All of the ships have one weapon on a restricted firing arc. The Galor is a warp-in via central command outpost. Good for beginners.

Attachments

cardassian fleet map2.JPG
posted on April 6th, 2012, 6:07 pm
Epic April Fools.
Sadly, I was late to the party and saw it only today... Extremely funny nontheless.

And, as several others already mentioned: The Borg Doughnut looks pretty good. In fact, I like the design more than some of the canon- and fleetopscanon-designs.
With a less laughable name and purpose, I would absolutely love to see it ingame.
posted on April 6th, 2012, 7:48 pm
Yep, I like the idea of it being a structure built around a resource moon extracting a constant rate of resources. Borg "shouldn't" be using ships for this it just doesn't quite fit them.
posted on April 6th, 2012, 7:57 pm
Does seem out of place, but then the Ciaden would need a new gimmik to replace the no-longer unique Dyson Sphere.
posted on May 2nd, 2012, 10:59 am
Optec wrote:[align=center]Borg: Doughnut[/align]

just looking at this pic again (plenty of people liked this design) and i was thinking if you got 2 of them and flipped 1 upside down and stuck them together

and get something similar to this cylon basestar

would look pretty awesome no?
1, 2, 3, 4