How to add special weapons to ships?

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
posted on June 15th, 2016, 11:42 pm
Hi I'm editing odf's and I'm trying to add special weapons to some ships. I want for example add to the venture-class Phase cloak but i dosen't work well because i would need rom race to research tech. I want want to have the spezial weapon without research it like cormbite reflector of the enterprise. How can i do that?
posted on June 16th, 2016, 2:40 pm
dosen't work well because i would need rom race to research tech.

You should be able to move the tech to what ever race you want it on as far as i know just move the resrarch to the fed sci station

I dont mod FO but i'm sure this can be done i want take long for some one to let you know for sure or how to do it if not this way
posted on June 16th, 2016, 4:51 pm
The techtree is your friend :)
posted on June 16th, 2016, 6:21 pm
Hey thank you for your input :)...it's my second post so far and i always get good advise to edit odf`s thanks much ...i moved the tech to the sciene station but i can't develop it because i need the required building of these race to research it...is there a way to remove building requirement of the tech?

For example i moved the phase cloak tech to my federation science station but still need all required romulan buildings to research it.