Sector Visitors...

Post ideas and suggestions on new features or improvements here.
posted on August 17th, 2003, 4:31 pm
Okay, this was just a little idea that popped in my head a few minutes ago. What if there were occasional visitors to the sector? Like a group of 2 or 3 cardassians looking for trouble, or a stray scout ship....stuff like that. I figure it might enhance the feeling of authenticity in relation to the star trek universe.....
posted on August 17th, 2003, 4:44 pm
arrrrrr, get some space pirates over here :lol:

anyway, cool idea. some renegade klingons with lost honor wich are fighting for revenge or sth.....
NieKnight
posted on August 17th, 2003, 5:30 pm
good idea and nice sig i know some one with that in there aim profile
posted on August 17th, 2003, 6:02 pm
thx, made it on my own, but not the |O|. found it on a fanpage.
sorry for offtopic, plz don't :assimilate:
posted on August 17th, 2003, 6:33 pm
besides the npc races which have fixed bases in a sector, similar to a "real" player, could make a few visitors.. think this is possible :) orion pirates, 8472 and the like
posted on August 20th, 2003, 9:03 pm
Is it possible to have multiple NPC's entering? So that the computer randomly selects one every time or something?
posted on August 20th, 2003, 10:41 pm
Dude something like this is going to be awsome. B) B) B) B)
Thx CDPelectro for thinking of this idea. Sounds really neat if they do incorperate it into the game.
posted on August 21st, 2003, 7:54 am
hm it is possbile to make them fly arround and the like i think.. if it is possible to select it randomly.. i don't know.. :) but i can't check it now cause i hafe to make a few noxter screens :D