Patch 1.2.5

Talk about anything related to old versions of Armada.
posted on February 7th, 2014, 10:45 pm
hello,

I can not seem to download the 1.2.5 patch star trek armada 2 on FileFront. :(

how to download the patch otherwise?

thank you for all answers given :)
posted on February 8th, 2014, 1:58 am
Last edited by DOCa Cola on August 23rd, 2015, 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added new download link
I didn't find a mirror after a quick Google search, but I was able to download it from Filefront and attach it to this post. Enjoy.

[docaedit]
The file is now available again through ArmadaFiles:

[/docaedit]

You may also try the Classic Mod, since the 1.2.5 patch is no longer supported and the Classic Mod let's you do everything it did and more.
posted on February 8th, 2014, 3:07 am
Thank you very much for the patch :)
posted on July 30th, 2014, 11:20 pm
thanks
posted on August 29th, 2014, 4:34 pm
I have not tried FO yet, I found a bunch of my old games and wanted to play them again.

I did download the FO with the ISO image. My current computer I dont even have a cd drive in anymore.

So I am putting the ISO on the daemon tool Virtural drive.. it installed and I did the 1.1 patch and the 1.2.5 patch

It is now running on my win 7 x64 computer. BUT I cannot get it to see the ISO for the purposes of the original CD??

I have tried many things.. I dont see a NO CD patch for 1.2.5 anywhere though I have seen people say.. use a no cd patch.

Suggestions?
posted on September 3rd, 2014, 11:00 pm
Biker1bob wrote:I have not tried FO yet, I found a bunch of my old games and wanted to play them again.

I did download the FO with the ISO image. My current computer I dont even have a cd drive in anymore.

So I am putting the ISO on the daemon tool Virtural drive.. it installed and I did the 1.1 patch and the 1.2.5 patch

It is now running on my win 7 x64 computer. BUT I cannot get it to see the ISO for the purposes of the original CD??

I have tried many things.. I dont see a NO CD patch for 1.2.5 anywhere though I have seen people say.. use a no cd patch.

Suggestions?
Make sure you have the latest version of Daemon Tools from their website, and also any updated drivers for your computer, particularly the motherboard/chipset. Try disabling your antivirus protection as well, and always make sure to restart your comuter after installing new software.