UO patch mods

Talk about anything related to old versions of Armada.
posted on November 29th, 2007, 2:46 pm
Last edited by DOCa Cola on February 9th, 2008, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi all does any one know were we can upload mods containing the unofficial patch project since filefront will not  host them

[DOCaEdit]Armada2Files again hosts any mods which use or include the Patch Project since January[/DOCaEdit]
posted on November 29th, 2007, 3:09 pm
Filefront will host them :) the only thing to do is not to include the unofficial patch but pointing out in your mod instructions where to get it :)
posted on November 30th, 2007, 4:47 am
oh sweet I did not know that I had read that you could not but you can so cool :woot:
posted on February 9th, 2008, 1:08 pm
errrr silly question can u include parts of FO into none FO mods (like build buttons and wire frame templates)
posted on February 9th, 2008, 1:56 pm
not without permission from us  ^-^
posted on February 9th, 2008, 10:16 pm
yh i gathered permission wud b needed i was just wondering if permission wud b granted or it'll b a wate of time asking 4 it
posted on February 12th, 2008, 11:07 pm
My mod will include the new patch project and A2files is fine with hosting... since they host the patch it would be odd not too...
posted on February 13th, 2008, 11:28 am
yep everybody is allowed to use the patch project :)
just the usage of Fleet Operations material (models, textures, sounds, odfs and the like) needs talking with us :)