Not related to the patch project....

Talk about anything related to old versions of Armada.
posted on February 8th, 2008, 1:15 am
at least I don't think so anyways...but I've sent off a bugreport to the email...I keep getting a crash with my fed side...but i can't narrow it down at all...it seems to happen during combat situations..but its totally random...it isn't a ship on my fed fleet i don't think because all the ships fire their weapons fine..but i can't narrow down if its a ship being built..because i've built all my ships tons of times and never had a crash.. I did install new explosions from Yacuzza so that maybe affecting the game..and thats when it all started...can Doca or Optec take a look at my bug report and see if they can descern anything in particular?
posted on February 8th, 2008, 2:21 am
uninstall the explosions, I had the same files and there is a CTD in there somewhere. impossible, or stupidly diffficult, to narrow down cause it happens when the 4th ship blows up... go figure...
posted on February 8th, 2008, 8:57 am
yes, i have checked your bug report and its an crash when armada looks up an explosion type
posted on February 8th, 2008, 8:54 pm
okay...thats what i figured..cuz i've been using my dominion and cardie and fed ships for so long...the only i've changed is tweaking firing ranges and such..so...it can't be that..plus all my ship build fine..so okay..i feel better now...now we have to figure out a solution to this problem.